Skip to Content

Stolen Vehicle Procedure

Thursday, March 23, 2017
PDF Page
  • Ensure the vehicle was not taken by a family member who is authorized to use it.
  • If you are late making payments on the vehicle, contact your lender to find out if the vehicle was repossessed.
  • If you are confident the vehicle was taken without authorization, contact Anoka County Dispatch at 763-427-1212 to file a vehicle theft report.
  • If checks or credit cards were left inside your vehicle, contact the issuing bank as soon as possible to prevent unauthorized charges. If a cell phone was in the vehicle, contact the carrier to cancel service.
Community Standards Residential Guide
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Blaine, Minnesota - Video TourBook