A new disc golf course has arrived and is open for play at Lochness Park in Blaine. The park is located on the east side of Lexington Avenue, just ¼ mile north of 109th Avenue (11121 Lexington Avenue NE). This nine–hole course is designed to challenge the recreational to the professional disc golfers. Three tee box locations for each hole match the golfer’s skill level. The green/recreational tee plays 2,665 feet, the red/intermediate tee plays 3,596 feet and the blue/professional tee plays a whopping 4,468 feet. Before packing up your discs and heading out to the course please keep in mind the following:
- Across any asphalt path is out of bounds.
- Water is out of bounds.
- Left of white markers (hole #4 only) is out of bounds.
- Pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way.
- Please pick up your litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park.
- Please report all inappropriate or suspicious behavior immediately by calling 911.
- Dogs must be leashed or under the immediate area and command of its owner.
- Oh, and have fun!
For more information, please call the Park and Recreation Office at 763-785-6164.
For disc park locations, view our: