Warming houses will close when unsafe ice conditions exist, the temperature is 10 degrees below zero or colder or a minus 10 degree wind chill is present. Please contact the Park and Recreation Department at 763-717-2709 or by email at email@example.com for updated ice skating information.
Warming House Hours
- School Days (Mon-Thurs) - 4:00 to 9:00 PM
- School Days (Fri) - 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- Weekends - 12:00 to 7:00 PM
- Vacation Days (Mon-Thurs) - 12:00 to 9:00 PM
- Vacation Days (Fri) - 12:00 to 7:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Day - 12:00 to 5:00 PM
- New Year's Day - 12:00 to 5:00 PM
Persons on hockey or general rinks must yield to scheduled use. Teams or community groups need to contact the Park and Recreation Department to reserve rinks.
For locations, refer to our:
Regional Ice Skating Rinks